trueSpirit is an emerging online retailer of contemporary school uniforms and accessories for K-12 children and teens. Their request was to build a desktop retail website that would appeal to school administrators as well as parents. My task was to build the information architecture and user interfaces to reflect brand values and serve key user groups.
This was a class project for General Assembly’s User Experience Design Immersive.
Methods & Tools:
- Competitive analysis and field research
- Process documentation to demonstrate decision-making
- Pencil-and-paper hand sketching to brainstorm
- Invision and Omnigraffle for wireframing and prototyping
- Live user testing of the prototype
- Interactive web prototype
- User flows
- Presentation detailing all of my work and decision-making as well as user testing results
How I approached the design process for this particular case.